White Sox vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
When the Minnesota Twins (76-70) take on the Chicago White Sox (56-90) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Thursday, September 14 at 7:40 PM ET, Willi Castro will be seeking his 30th steal of the season (he currently has 29).
Bookmakers list the Twins as -190 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog White Sox +155 moneyline odds to win. The matchup's over/under is set at 9 runs.
White Sox vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Kenta Maeda - MIN (4-7, 4.65 ERA) vs Jose Urena - CHW (0-5, 8.46 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-185||+154||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to put money on the White Sox and Twins game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the White Sox (+155) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $25.50 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Luis Robert get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 96 times this season and won 57, or 59.4%, of those games.
- The Twins have gone 11-7 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter (61.1% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins have a 4-2 record from the six games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- The White Sox have won in 32, or 33%, of the 97 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The White Sox have a mark of 4-10 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.