White Sox vs. Twins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's game that pits the Minnesota Twins (76-70) versus the Chicago White Sox (56-90) at Guaranteed Rate Field is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 7-5 in favor of the Twins. Game time is at 7:40 PM ET on September 14.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Kenta Maeda (4-7) to the mound, while Jose Urena (0-5) will answer the bell for the White Sox.
White Sox vs. Twins Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Twins Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Twins 7, White Sox 6.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Twins
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
White Sox Performance Insights
- The White Sox have played as the underdog in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 2-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Chicago and its foes are 3-6-1 in its last 10 contests.
- The previous 10 White Sox games have not had a runline set by oddsmakers.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 97 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (33%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious four times in 14 chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 39.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (601 total), Chicago is the 25th-highest scoring team in the majors.
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.93) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Schedule
|September 9||@ Tigers||L 3-1||José Ureña vs Tarik Skubal|
|September 10||@ Tigers||L 3-2||Jesse Scholtens vs Sawyer Gipson-Long|
|September 12||Royals||W 6-2||Dylan Cease vs Brady Singer|
|September 12||Royals||L 11-10||Touki Toussaint vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 13||Royals||L 7-1||Mike Clevinger vs Steven Cruz|
|September 14||Twins||-||José Ureña vs Kenta Maeda|
|September 15||Twins||-||Jesse Scholtens vs Pablo Lopez|
|September 16||Twins||-||Dylan Cease vs Pablo Lopez|
|September 17||Twins||-||Dylan Cease vs Sonny Gray|
|September 18||@ Nationals||-||Mike Clevinger vs Joan Adon|
|September 19||@ Nationals||-||Mike Clevinger vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.