White Sox vs. Royals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Chicago White Sox (56-89) and Kansas City Royals (45-101) square off on Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET at Guaranteed Rate Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The probable starters are Mike Clevinger (7-7) for the White Sox and Steven Cruz for the Royals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Royals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Clevinger - CHW (7-7, 3.64 ERA) vs Cruz - KC (0-0, 7.20 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Mike Clevinger
- The White Sox's Clevinger (7-7) will make his 21st start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday, when he allowed three hits in seven scoreless innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 20 games this season with a 3.64 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .238.
- He has started 20 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in seven of them.
- Clevinger has made 17 starts of five or more innings in 20 chances this season, and averages 5.4 frames when he pitches.
- He has made 20 appearances and finished seven of them without allowing an earned run.
Mike Clevinger vs. Royals
- The Royals have scored 594 runs this season, which ranks 26th in MLB. They have 1188 hits, 20th in baseball, with 144 home runs (25th in the league).
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Royals in one game, and they have gone 3-for-21 with a double, a home run and three RBI over six innings.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Steven Cruz
- Cruz will make his first start of the season for the Royals.
- The righty is pitching in his MLB debut at 24 years old.
- He has a 7.20 ERA and 9 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .200 against him over his five games this season.
Steven Cruz vs. White Sox
- The White Sox rank 25th in MLB play with 600 runs scored this season, and are batting .240 with 157 home runs (20th in baseball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.