Sofia Kenin 2023 San Diego Open Odds
The San Diego Open trophy will be on the line when Sofia Kenin plays Barbora Krejcikova in the final. Kenin currently is +290 to be the champion at Barnes Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kenin at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Finals
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kenin's Next Match
Kenin will play Krejcikova in the final on Saturday, September 16 at 7:00 PM ET, after getting past Emma Navarro 6-2, 5-7, 6-4 in the semis.
Kenin currently has odds of +145 to win her next match against Krejcikova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Kenin? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Kenin defeated No. 61-ranked Navarro 6-2, 5-7, 6-4 on Friday to make the .
- In 17 tournaments over the past 12 months, Kenin is 17-17 and has yet to win a title.
- In 11 hard-court tournaments over the past year, Kenin is 9-11 in matches.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Kenin has played 34 matches and 21.1 games per match.
- In her 20 matches on hard courts over the past year, Kenin has played 21.5 games per match.
- Over the past year, Kenin has been victorious in 33.0% of her return games and 71.1% of her service games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Kenin has won 71.4% of her games on serve and 31.6% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.