Josh Downs: Stats, Injury News & 2023 Fantasy Projections
Josh Downs and the Indianapolis Colts will play the Cincinnati Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 14 of the 2023 campaign. Peruse Downs' stats in the column below.
In his last three games, Downs has 10 receptions (21 targets) for 97 yards, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
Watch the Colts in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Josh Downs Injury Status
Downs is currently not listed as injured.
Is Downs your pick to go off in fantasy football this week? Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today!
Josh Downs 2023 Stats
|78 TAR, 51 REC, 580 YDS, 2 TD|
Rep Downs and the Indianapolis Colts with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Josh Downs Fantasy Insights
- Downs is the 47th-ranked fantasy player at the WR position and 127th overall, as he has put up 70.0 total fantasy points (5.8 per game).
- In his last three games, Downs has ammassed 97 receiving yards and zero touchdowns on 10 catches (21 targets). In terms of fantasy points, he has 9.7 (3.2 per game) during that period.
- Downs has posted 17.9 fantasy points (3.6 per game) during his last five games, as he's turned 31 targets into 18 catches for 179 yards and zero TDs.
- The highlight of Downs' season as a fantasy producer came against the Cleveland Browns in Week 7, as he tallied 18.5 fantasy points by throwing for zero yards and zero passing touchdowns with picks.
- From a fantasy standpoint, Josh Downs delivered his lowest fantasy point total of the season (1.0 points) in Week 9 against the Carolina Panthers, hauling in one ball for 10 yards.
Other Colts Players
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Josh Downs 2023 Game Log
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.