Cubs vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
On Tuesday, June 6 at 9:38 PM ET, the Los Angeles Angels (31-30) host the Chicago Cubs (26-33) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim in the series opener. Tyler Anderson will get the ball for the Angels, while Hayden Wesneski will take the hill for the Cubs.
The favored Angels have -120 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Cubs, who are listed at +100. The total for the contest is set at 10 runs.
Cubs vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Anderson - LAA (2-1, 5.47 ERA) vs Wesneski - CHC (2-2, 4.19 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Angels (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to put money on the Cubs' game against the Angels but aren't sure where to start? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Cubs (+100) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cubs to beat the Angels with those odds, and the Cubs emerge with the victory, you'd get back $20.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Dansby Swanson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Angels vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Cubs Player Props|
|Angels vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Angels vs Cubs|
Cubs vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Angels have won 17 out of the 33 games, or 51.5%, in which they've been favored.
- The Angels have gone 16-14 (winning 53.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Los Angeles has a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Angels did not win a game as the moneyline favorite in the last 10 games in three tries.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Los Angeles and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Cubs have won in 12, or 41.4%, of the 29 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Cubs have a win-loss record of 11-13 when favored by +100 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have a record of 3-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Cubs vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nico Hoerner||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+260)|
|Ian Happ||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+185)|
|Dansby Swanson||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+175)|
|Yan Gomes||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+145)|
|Seiya Suzuki||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+12500||20th||3rd|
|Win NL Central||+650||-||4th|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.