NFL Futures: Indianapolis Colts 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
Making it to the postseason is not likely for the Indianapolis Colts, who were handed an over/under of 6.5 wins by oddsmakers.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Colts: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Colts' win total with DraftKings!
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover 11 times.
- Colts games hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
- Indianapolis put up 311.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 27th in the . On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 15th, allowing 334 yards per game.
- The Colts won just two games at home last season and two away from home.
- Indianapolis won just one game when favored (1-5-1), while posting a 3-7 record as an underdog.
- The Colts won just once in the AFC South (1-4-1), and they went 4-7-1 in the AFC as a whole.
Colts Impact Players
- Last year Gardner Minshew racked up 663 passing yards (132.6 per game) while going 44-for-76 (57.9%) and throwing for three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- A year ago Zack Moss picked up 456 rushing yards (35.1 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- Last season Michael Pittman Jr. was targeted 141 times and notched 99 catches for 925 yards and four touchdowns.
- DeForest Buckner had an impressive body of work a year ago, registering 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 74 tackles.
- Rodney Thomas II intercepted four passes while adding 50 tackles and six passes defended a season ago.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Indianapolis 2023 Strength of Schedule
- According to their opponents' combined win total last season (124), the Colts have the fourth-easiest schedule in the league.
- In 2023, Indianapolis will face five teams that had winning records last season, including one that won 12 or more games, while facing three squads that totaled five or fewer wins a year ago.
- The Colts will have five returning playoff teams on their schedule this season and square off against six teams with negative playoff odds for the 2023 season.
Colts Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +350
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +15000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.