White Sox vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 30
The Chicago White Sox hope to halt their three-game losing run against the Los Angeles Angels (29-26), on Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET.
The probable starters are Lucas Giolito (3-4) for the White Sox and Tyler Anderson (2-0) for the Angels.
White Sox vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Giolito - CHW (3-4, 3.98 ERA) vs Anderson - LAA (2-0, 4.81 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Angels|
|White Sox vs Angels Odds|
|White Sox vs Angels Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lucas Giolito
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Giolito (3-4) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Thursday, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with a 3.98 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .250.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 11 starts this season.
- Giolito has started 11 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings nine times. He averages 5.7 innings per appearance.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tyler Anderson
- The Angels are sending Anderson (2-0) to the mound to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-0 with a 4.81 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 48 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's last time out came on Thursday against the Boston Red Sox, when he threw six innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up five hits.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 4.81, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents have a .279 batting average against him.
- Anderson is trying to pick up his fifth quality start of the year.
- Anderson is aiming for his seventh straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.4 innings per start.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.