White Sox vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 28
The Chicago White Sox (22-32) visit the Detroit Tigers (24-26) at 1:40 PM ET on Sunday.
The probable pitchers are Eduardo Rodriguez (4-4) for the Tigers and Dylan Cease (3-3) for the White Sox.
White Sox vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - DET (4-4, 2.19 ERA) vs Cease - CHW (3-3, 4.60 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Tigers vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs White Sox Player Props|
|Tigers vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs White Sox|
|Tigers vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dylan Cease
- Cease (3-3 with a 4.60 ERA and 60 strikeouts in 58 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the White Sox, his 12th of the season.
- In his last outing on Tuesday against the Cleveland Guardians, the right-hander tossed six innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 27-year-old has put together a 4.60 ERA and 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings in 11 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .240 to his opponents.
- Cease is looking to build upon a third-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Cease will aim to go five or more innings for his sixth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.3 innings per outing.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eduardo Rodríguez
- The Tigers' Rodriguez (4-4) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed five innings while giving up two earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with a 2.19 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .203.
- He has earned a quality start five times in 10 starts this season.
- Rodriguez has pitched five or more innings in eight straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- The 30-year-old ranks fifth in ERA (2.19), sixth in WHIP (.957), and 32nd in K/9 (8.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.