White Sox vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
When the Detroit Tigers (24-26) and Chicago White Sox (22-32) square of at Comerica Park on Sunday, May 28, Eduardo Rodriguez will get the call for the Tigers, while the White Sox will send Dylan Cease to the hill. The game will begin at 1:40 PM ET.
The Tigers have been listed as -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the White Sox (-105). Chicago is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +155 odds). The total for the contest is set at 8 runs.
White Sox vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - DET (4-4, 2.19 ERA) vs Cease - CHW (3-3, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||Tigers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||White Sox (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-115||-105||Tigers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the White Sox versus Tigers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the White Sox (-105) in this matchup, means that you think the White Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Tigers vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs White Sox Player Props|
|Tigers vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs White Sox|
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have won two of the four games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Tigers have a 2-2 record (winning 50% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Detroit, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Tigers were the moneyline favorite in three of their last 10 games, and they went 1-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Detroit and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times.
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 32 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (28.1%) in those contests.
- The White Sox have a mark of 8-21 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 2-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andrew Benintendi||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+875)||0.5 (+210)|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+140)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+210)|
|Luis Robert||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+155)|
|Andrew Vaughn||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+155)|
|Yasmani Grandal||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+200)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the White Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.