White Sox vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 28
Sunday's game between the Detroit Tigers (24-26) and Chicago White Sox (22-32) matching up at Comerica Park has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Tigers, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 1:40 PM ET on May 28.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Tigers will send Eduardo Rodriguez (4-4) to the mound, while Dylan Cease (3-3) will answer the bell for the White Sox.
White Sox vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Tigers 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Tigers vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs White Sox Player Props|
|Tigers vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Tigers vs White Sox|
|Tigers vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 2-2.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Chicago and its opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The White Sox's ATS record is 2-1-0 over their last 10 matchups (bookmakers set spreads in three of those games).
- The White Sox have come away with nine wins in the 32 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win eight times in 29 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Chicago scores the 19th-most runs in baseball (230 total, 4.3 per game).
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.84 ERA this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Schedule
|May 23||@ Guardians||W 4-2||Dylan Cease vs Logan Allen|
|May 24||@ Guardians||W 6-0||Michael Kopech vs Cal Quantrill|
|May 25||@ Tigers||L 7-2||Lucas Giolito vs Alex Faedo|
|May 26||@ Tigers||W 12-3||Lance Lynn vs Joey Wentz|
|May 27||@ Tigers||L 7-3||Jesse Scholtens vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 28||@ Tigers||-||Dylan Cease vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 29||Angels||-||Michael Kopech vs Griffin Canning|
|May 30||Angels||-||Lucas Giolito vs Tyler Anderson|
|May 31||Angels||-||Lance Lynn vs Jaime Barria|
|June 2||Tigers||-||TBA vs Michael Lorenzen|
|June 3||Tigers||-||Dylan Cease vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.