Cubs vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 28
Sunday's contest between the Chicago Cubs (22-29) and Cincinnati Reds (23-29) squaring off at Wrigley Field has a projected final score of 5-2 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Cubs, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 2:20 PM ET on May 28.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cubs will send Drew Smyly (5-1) to the mound, while Graham Ashcraft (2-3) will get the nod for the Reds.
Cubs vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 2:20 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MARQ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cubs vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Cubs 4, Reds 3.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Reds Player Props|
|Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Reds Odds|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Reds|
Cubs Performance Insights
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Cubs have a record of 2-3.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cubs are 1-3-0 against the spread.
- The Cubs have entered the game as favorites 26 times this season and won 12, or 46.2%, of those games.
- Chicago has a record of 3-4 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -165 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for the Cubs.
- Chicago ranks 14th in the majors with 237 total runs scored this season.
- The Cubs have the 16th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.24).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 23||Mets||W 7-2||Drew Smyly vs Tylor Megill|
|May 24||Mets||W 4-2||Marcus Stroman vs Kodai Senga|
|May 25||Mets||L 10-1||Kyle Hendricks vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 26||Reds||L 9-0||Justin Steele vs Hunter Greene|
|May 27||Reds||L 8-5||Jameson Taillon vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 28||Reds||-||Drew Smyly vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 29||Rays||-||Marcus Stroman vs Taj Bradley|
|May 30||Rays||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 31||Rays||-||Justin Steele vs Zach Eflin|
|June 2||@ Padres||-||Jameson Taillon vs Michael Wacha|
|June 3||@ Padres||-||Drew Smyly vs Yu Darvish|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.