White Sox vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
On Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET, the Chicago White Sox (21-31) visit the Detroit Tigers (23-25) at Comerica Park. Lance Lynn will get the nod for the White Sox, while Joey Wentz will take the hill for the Tigers.
The favored White Sox have -155 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Tigers, who are listed at +130. Chicago is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +105 odds). The total is 8.5 runs for this game.
White Sox vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Lynn - CHW (3-5, 6.28 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-4, 7.45 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||White Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||White Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||White Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Wanting to put money on the White Sox and Tigers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the White Sox (-155), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the White Sox win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.45 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Luis Robert hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The White Sox have entered the game as favorites 19 times this season and won 11, or 57.9%, of those games.
- The White Sox have played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter in only two games this season, which they won both.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The White Sox were the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and went 4-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Tigers have won in 19, or 45.2%, of the 42 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Tigers have a win-loss record of 11-13 when favored by +130 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Tigers have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 4-2 in those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Detroit and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+115)||1.5 (-125)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+195)|
|Luis Robert||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+130)|
|Andrew Benintendi||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+200)|
|Jake Burger||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
|Andrew Vaughn||1.5 (+155)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the White Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.