How to Watch the White Sox vs. Tigers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 12:10 PM CDT
Gavin Sheets and the Chicago White Sox take on Akil Baddoo and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park on Friday at 6:40 PM ET, in the second game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox vs. Tigers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox average one home run per game to rank 20th in MLB action with 53 total home runs.
- Chicago's .383 slugging percentage ranks 22nd in baseball.
- The White Sox's .237 batting average ranks 20th in the majors.
- Chicago ranks 18th in runs scored with 215 (4.1 per game).
- The White Sox's .295 on-base percentage is the second-worst in MLB.
- The White Sox strike out 8.4 times per game to rank 16th in baseball.
- Chicago's pitching staff ranks fifth in the majors with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago's 4.86 team ERA ranks 26th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox average MLB's 24th-ranked WHIP (1.404).
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lance Lynn makes the start for the White Sox, his 11th of the season. He is 3-5 with a 6.28 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 57 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Lynn is aiming to claim his third quality start in a row in this matchup.
- Lynn will try to build upon a nine-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 innings per outing).
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Royals||W 5-2||Home||Lance Lynn||Carlos Hernandez|
|5/22/2023||Guardians||L 3-0||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/23/2023||Guardians||W 4-2||Away||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/24/2023||Guardians||W 6-0||Away||Michael Kopech||Cal Quantrill|
|5/25/2023||Tigers||L 7-2||Away||Lucas Giolito||Alex Faedo|
|5/26/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lance Lynn||Joey Wentz|
|5/27/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/28/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/29/2023||Angels||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Jaime Barria|
|5/30/2023||Angels||-||Home||Lucas Giolito||Griffin Canning|
|5/31/2023||Angels||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Tyler Anderson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.