How to Watch the White Sox vs. Tigers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 5:16 PM CDT
The Detroit Tigers and Riley Greene hit the field at Comerica Park against Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox on Thursday.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox vs. Tigers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox rank 20th in baseball with 52 home runs. They average one per game.
- Chicago's .385 slugging percentage is 21st in baseball.
- The White Sox are 20th in MLB with a .239 batting average.
- Chicago has the No. 17 offense in baseball, scoring 4.2 runs per game (213 total runs).
- The White Sox's .297 on-base percentage is the third-worst in baseball.
- The White Sox strike out 8.3 times per game, the No. 11 average in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Chicago has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fifth-best in the majors.
- Chicago has the 25th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.81).
- Pitchers for the White Sox combine for the 24th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.382).
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lucas Giolito (3-3) gets the starting nod for the White Sox in his 11th start of the season. He has a 3.62 ERA in 59 2/3 innings pitched, with 60 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the righty tossed six innings against the Kansas City Royals, allowing one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- Giolito has six quality starts under his belt this season.
- Giolito will look to pitch five or more innings for his ninth straight start. He's averaging 5.9 innings per outing.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Royals||W 5-1||Home||Lucas Giolito||Jordan Lyles|
|5/21/2023||Royals||W 5-2||Home||Lance Lynn||Carlos Hernandez|
|5/22/2023||Guardians||L 3-0||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/23/2023||Guardians||W 4-2||Away||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/24/2023||Guardians||W 6-0||Away||Michael Kopech||Cal Quantrill|
|5/25/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Alex Faedo|
|5/26/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lance Lynn||Joey Wentz|
|5/27/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/28/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/29/2023||Angels||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Jaime Barria|
|5/30/2023||Angels||-||Home||Lucas Giolito||Griffin Canning|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.