White Sox vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 5:08 AM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 11:09 AM CDT
The Cleveland Guardians (21-27) and Chicago White Sox (20-30) square off on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET at Progressive Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The probable pitchers are Cal Quantrill (2-2) for the Guardians and Michael Kopech (2-4) for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
White Sox vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Quantrill - CLE (2-2, 4.06 ERA) vs Kopech - CHW (2-4, 4.83 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Kopech
- Kopech makes the start for the White Sox, his 10th of the season. He is 2-4 with a 4.83 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 50 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed eight scoreless innings while giving up only one hit.
- In nine games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.83, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .215 against him.
- Kopech has three quality starts under his belt this season.
- Kopech has pitched five or more innings in a game seven times this season entering this matchup.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Cal Quantrill
- The Guardians will hand the ball to Quantrill (2-2) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Friday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Mets.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 4.06 and 5.1 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .256 in nine games this season.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned a quality start in five of them.
- Quantrill will look to finish five or more innings for the fifth start in a row.
- The 28-year-old ranks 43rd in ERA (4.06), 46th in WHIP (1.314), and 70th in K/9 (5.1) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.