Tim Anderson Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Guardians - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 5:24 AM CDT
Tim Anderson -- 1-for-5 in his last game -- will be in action for the Chicago White Sox against the Cleveland Guardians, with Cal Quantrill on the hill, on May 24 at 1:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-5) against the Guardians.
Tim Anderson Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Cal Quantrill
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +155)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tim Anderson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Guardians Player Props|
|White Sox vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
Tim Anderson At The Plate
- Anderson has five doubles and seven walks while hitting .244.
- Anderson has picked up a hit in 19 of 31 games this year, with multiple hits eight times.
- In 31 games played this year, he has not homered.
- Anderson has driven in a run in five games this year (16.1%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- In 29.0% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had three games with multiple runs (9.7%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tim Anderson Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (53.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (68.8%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (31.3%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (43.8%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (12.5%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Guardians' 3.83 team ERA ranks ninth among all league pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to allow 50 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in baseball.
- Quantrill (2-2 with a 4.06 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his 10th of the season.
- The righty's last appearance came on Friday against the New York Mets, when he went 5 2/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 28-year-old's 4.06 ERA ranks 43rd, 1.314 WHIP ranks 46th, and 5.1 K/9 ranks 70th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.