Seiya Suzuki Player Prop Bets: Cubs vs. Mets - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 4:25 PM CDT
Seiya Suzuki -- with a slugging percentage of .833 in his past 10 games, including five home runs -- will be in action for the Chicago Cubs against the New York Mets, with Kodai Senga on the mound, on May 24 at 7:40 PM ET.
He hit a home run while going 1-for-4 in his previous game against the Mets.
Seiya Suzuki Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Kodai Senga
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Seiya Suzuki? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Seiya Suzuki At The Plate
- Suzuki is hitting .283 with seven doubles, a triple, six home runs and 17 walks.
- Among the qualifying batters in MLB, he ranks 40th in batting average, 27th in on-base percentage, and 38th in slugging.
- Suzuki has recorded a hit in 26 of 34 games this year (76.5%), including eight multi-hit games (23.5%).
- He has gone deep in 14.7% of his games in 2023, and 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Suzuki has had at least one RBI in 41.2% of his games this year (14 of 34), with more than one RBI three times (8.8%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least once 14 times this year (41.2%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Seiya Suzuki Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (69.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (81.0%)|
|2 (15.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (28.6%)|
|5 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (42.9%)|
|1 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (19.0%)|
|6 (46.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (38.1%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Mets pitching staff ranks 17th in the league.
- The Mets have the 24th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.70).
- Mets pitchers combine to give up 68 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (fourth-most in the league).
- The Mets will send Senga (4-2) to the mound to make his ninth start of the season. He is 4-2 with a 3.77 ERA and 55 strikeouts through 43 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance came on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander threw six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- In eight games this season, the 30-year-old has an ERA of 3.77, with 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .224 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.