How to Watch the Cubs vs. Mets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:16 PM CDT
Marcus Stroman will start for the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday against Francisco Lindor and the New York Mets. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET for this second game in a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs vs. Mets Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB action with 61 total home runs.
- Chicago's .430 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- The Cubs are seventh in MLB with a .262 batting average.
- Chicago has the No. 13 offense in baseball, scoring 4.8 runs per game (227 total runs).
- The Cubs rank second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .339.
- The Cubs' 9.2 strikeouts per game rank 20th in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Chicago has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Chicago has a 4.04 team ERA that ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Cubs combine for the No. 6-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.231).
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- Stroman gets the start for the Cubs, his 11th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 3.05 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 56 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he went six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up three hits.
- Stroman enters this game with eight quality starts under his belt this year.
- Stroman is trying to record his 10th start of five or more innings this season in this game.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Astros||L 7-6||Away||Drew Smyly||J.P. France|
|5/19/2023||Phillies||W 10-1||Away||Marcus Stroman||Ranger Suárez|
|5/20/2023||Phillies||L 12-3||Away||Jameson Taillon||Aaron Nola|
|5/21/2023||Phillies||L 2-1||Away||Justin Steele||Taijuan Walker|
|5/23/2023||Mets||W 7-2||Home||Drew Smyly||Tylor Megill|
|5/24/2023||Mets||-||Home||Marcus Stroman||Kodai Senga|
|5/25/2023||Mets||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Carlos Carrasco|
|5/26/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Hunter Greene|
|5/27/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Brandon Williamson|
|5/28/2023||Reds||-||Home||Drew Smyly||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/29/2023||Rays||-||Home||Marcus Stroman||Shane McClanahan|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.