White Sox vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (21-26) will square off with Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (19-30) at Progressive Field on Tuesday, May 23. First pitch is set for 6:10 PM ET.
The Guardians are favored in this one, at -135, while the underdog White Sox have +110 odds to play spoiler. An 8.5-run over/under is set in the matchup.
White Sox vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Allen - CLE (1-1, 3.04 ERA) vs Dylan Cease - CHW (2-3, 4.78 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-130||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||White Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the White Sox and Guardians game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the White Sox (+110), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the White Sox bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Luis Robert get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have been favorites in 26 games this season and won 13 (50%) of those contests.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Guardians have an 8-10 record (winning 44.4% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians played as the moneyline favorite in four of their last 10 games, and finished 2-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 29 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (24.1%) in those games.
- The White Sox have a mark of 4-17 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over nine times.
White Sox vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+115)||1.5 (-128)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+200)|
|Luis Robert||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+130)|
|Jake Burger||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+130)|
|Andrew Vaughn||1.5 (+155)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+160)|
|Yasmani Grandal||0.5 (-185)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the White Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||23rd||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.