Tim Anderson Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Guardians - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 12:24 PM CDT
After going 0-for-3 in his most recent game, Tim Anderson and the Chicago White Sox face the Cleveland Guardians (who will hand the ball to Logan Allen) at 6:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Guardians.
Tim Anderson Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Logan Allen
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +115)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -133)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tim Anderson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Guardians Player Props|
|White Sox vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Guardians|
|White Sox vs Guardians Odds|
|White Sox vs Guardians Prediction|
Tim Anderson At The Plate
- Anderson has five doubles and seven walks while batting .246.
- In 60.0% of his 30 games this season, Anderson has picked up at least one hit. He's also had eight multi-hit games.
- He has not hit a home run in his 30 games this season.
- Anderson has driven in a run in five games this season (16.7%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- He has scored in 30.0% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 10.0%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tim Anderson Home/Away Batting Splits
|8 (53.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (66.7%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (33.3%)|
|2 (13.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (46.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (13.3%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians' 3.85 team ERA ranks eighth among all league pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (49 total, one per game).
- The Guardians will send Allen (1-1) to the mound for his sixth start of the season. He is 1-1 with a 3.04 ERA and 29 strikeouts through 26 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, the left-hander went 5 2/3 innings against the Chicago White Sox, allowing one earned run while surrendering seven hits.
- In five games this season, the 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.04, with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .282 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.