Peyton Stearns 2023 French Open Odds
Peyton Stearns has made the French Open round of 64 and will play Jelena Ostapenko. Stearns has +35000 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stearns at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stearns' Next Match
Stearns will play Ostapenko in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, after getting past Katerina Siniakova 7-6, 6-2 in the round of 128.
Stearns is currently listed at +190 to win her next match against Ostapenko. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Peyton Stearns Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +35000
Want to bet on Stearns? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Stearns won 7-6, 6-2 versus Siniakova on Monday.
- The 21-year-old Stearns is 12-8 over the past year and is still looking for her first tournament title.
- Stearns is 7-2 on clay over the past year.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Stearns has played 20 matches and 23.9 games per match.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Stearns has averaged 22.8 games.
- Over the past year, Stearns has won 62.3% of her service games, and she has won 45.2% of her return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Stearns has won 64.7% of her games on serve, and 53.4% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.