Emma Navarro 2023 French Open Odds
Emma Navarro is facing Bianca Vanessa Andreescu next in the French Open round of 64. Navarro's odds are +35000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Navarro at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Navarro's Next Match
After her 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 victory over Erika Andreeva in the round of 128, Navarro will play Andreescu in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET.
Navarro has current moneyline odds of +130 to win her next matchup versus Andreescu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Emma Navarro Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +35000
Want to bet on Navarro? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Navarro was victorious 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 versus Andreeva on Tuesday.
- Navarro has not won any of her six tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 5-6.
- In two tournaments on clay over the past year, Navarro has gone 2-2.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court types), Navarro has played 11 matches and 21.1 games per match.
- Over the past year, Navarro has played four matches on clay, and 20.3 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Navarro has won 57.1% of her service games, and she has won 44.6% of her return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Navarro has won 62.5% of her games on serve, and 44.8% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.