Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff is in the French Open round of 64 versus Julia Grabher. Gauff's odds are +3300 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, Gauff will play Grabher in the round of 64, after beating Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 in the previous round.
Gauff has current moneyline odds of -800 to win her next match versus Grabher. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff is coming off a 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 victory over No. 71-ranked Masarova in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Through 18 tournaments over the past year, Gauff has won once, and her overall record is 39-17.
- In four tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has gone 5-4.
- In her 56 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Gauff has averaged 20 games.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Gauff has averaged 19 games.
- Over the past year, Gauff has won 72.5% of her service games, and she has won 38.2% of her return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has been victorious in 60.5% of her service games and 42.4% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.