Bernarda Pera 2023 French Open Odds
Bernarda Pera is in the French Open round of 64 against Donna Vekic. Pera has +30000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Pera at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Pera's Next Match
In the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 (at 5:00 AM ET), Pera will face Vekic, after defeating Anett Kontaveit 7-6, 6-2 in the previous round.
Pera is listed at +130 to win her next matchup against Vekic. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Bernarda Pera Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +30000
Want to bet on Pera? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Pera defeated Kontaveit 7-6, 6-2 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Pera is 30-19 over the past 12 months, with two tournament wins.
- Pera has won two tournaments on clay over the past year, with a record of 17-4.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Pera has played 49 matches and 21.1 games per match.
- In her 21 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Pera has averaged 19.4 games.
- Over the past year, Pera has been victorious in 36.4% of her return games and 69.7% of her service games.
- Pera has been victorious in 73.4% of her service games on clay over the past year and 46.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.