White Sox vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
Luis Robert will lead the charge for the Chicago White Sox (17-29) on Saturday, May 20, when they take on Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals (14-32) at Guaranteed Rate Field at 2:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the White Sox as -200 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Royals +165 moneyline odds to win. The matchup's total is listed at 9 runs.
White Sox vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Lucas Giolito - CHW (2-3, 3.86 ERA) vs Jordan Lyles - KC (0-7, 6.97 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-195||+165||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-200||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-180||+155||White Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the White Sox versus Royals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the White Sox (-200) in this matchup, means that you think the White Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Luis Robert get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
White Sox vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The White Sox have been favorites in 16 games this season and won nine (56.2%) of those contests.
- The White Sox have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -200 or shorter.
- Chicago has a 66.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The White Sox were the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over two times.
- The Royals have been underdogs in 42 games this season and have come away with the win 13 times (31%) in those contests.
- The Royals have a mark of 3-11 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 3-6.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in the last 10 games with a total.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Andrew Benintendi||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+210)|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+260)|
|Andrew Vaughn||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+165)|
|Luis Robert||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+160)|
|Hanser Alberto||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+230)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the White Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.