White Sox Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 7, the Chicago White Sox (27-35) have the 24th-ranked odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +20000, placing them in the bottom half of the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
White Sox MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+20000||24th||(+20000, bet $100 to win $20000)|
Think the White Sox can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Standings Information
The White Sox are 4.5 games behind in the AL Central, and 9.0 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|4||Chicago White Sox||4.5|
|5||Kansas City Royals||13|
White Sox Team Stats
- The White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago's 4.70 team ERA ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox have put up two or more long balls in 16 games this season, and are 8-8 in those outings.
- Chicago has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 12 games this season, and has gone 8-4 in those outings.
- The White Sox are 17-12 in the 29 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Chicago has gone 21-8 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox Next Game Information
White Sox Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Luis Robert||+10000||-||-||.260/.313/.507 13 HR 30 RBI|
|Eloy Jiménez||+12500||-||-||.258/.314/.422 5 HR 22 RBI|
|Yoán Moncada||+15000||-||-||.246/.301/.377 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Andrew Benintendi||+20000||-||-||.272/.333/.352 0 HR 14 RBI|
|Tim Anderson||+20000||-||-||.267/.306/.313 0 HR 10 RBI|
|Andrew Vaughn||+20000||-||-||.249/.329/.427 7 HR 39 RBI|
|Yasmani Grandal||+30000||-||-||.256/.326/.384 4 HR 16 RBI|
|Mike Clevinger||-||+20000||-||3-3 4.13 ERA 7.9 K/9|
|Lucas Giolito||-||+10000||-||5-4 3.75 ERA 9.2 K/9|
|Lance Lynn||-||+20000||-||4-6 6.55 ERA 10.2 K/9|
|Michael Kopech||-||+25000||-||3-5 4.33 ERA 10.4 K/9|
|Dylan Cease||-||+15000||-||3-3 4.63 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed White Sox gear at Fanatics!
White Sox's Top Players
- Andrew Vaughn is batting .249/.329/.427 this season with seven home runs, 39 RBI, and a 8.6% walk rate.
- This season, Luis Robert, one of the club's best hitters, is batting .260 with a .313 OBP, 13 home runs, 39 runs, and 30 RBI, also including two stolen bases.
- At the dish, Andrew Benintendi has produced a .685 OPS, hitting .272/.333/.352 with 15 doubles, 18 walks and 30 RBI. He has also nabbed seven bases.
- Jake Burger has delivered a .265/.317/.606 triple slash with seven doubles, 12 home runs, eight walks and 29 RBI so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.