Cubs Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Chicago Cubs (23-30) are ranked 21st in the majors (among the bottom half), with odds of +10000 to win the World Series. They are +1000 to win the NL Central (third in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cubs MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+10000||21st||(+10000, bet $100 to win $10000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+1000||-||(+1000, bet $100 to win $1000)|
Think the Cubs can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs Standings Information
The Cubs are 5.0 games behind in the NL Central, and 4.5 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||5.5|
Cubs Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Chicago has the 16th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.23).
- The Cubs have a 10-8 record this season in games when they smash at least two home runs.
- Chicago has gone 7-2 in its nine games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Cubs have an 8-14 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Chicago has gone 20-8 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs Next Game Information
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rays Player Props|
Cubs Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Patrick Wisdom||+10000||-||-||.224/.314/.553 14 HR 28 RBI|
|Cody Bellinger||+10000||-||-||.271/.337/.493 7 HR 20 RBI|
|Christopher Morel||+10000||-||-||.299/.338/.746 9 HR 15 RBI|
|Ian Happ||+20000||-||-||.273/.390/.412 4 HR 21 RBI|
|Dansby Swanson||+20000||-||-||.270/.366/.422 5 HR 23 RBI|
|Nico Hoerner||+20000||-||-||.285/.335/.383 3 HR 25 RBI|
|Seiya Suzuki||+20000||-||-||.280/.373/.476 6 HR 19 RBI|
|Jameson Taillon||-||+20000||-||0-3 7.76 ERA 9.2 K/9|
|Marcus Stroman||-||+4000||-||5-4 2.59 ERA 7.6 K/9|
|Justin Steele||-||+4000||-||6-2 2.77 ERA 7.9 K/9|
|Matt Mervis||-||-||+6600||.194/.275/.306 2 HR 7 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Cubs gear at Fanatics!
Cubs' Top Players
- Nico Hoerner has been the team's best producer this year, registering a .285/.335/.383 slash line with eight doubles, three home runs, 13 walks and 25 RBI.
- This season, Dansby Swanson has contributed to the club's lineup by hitting .270/.366/.422 with 12 doubles, two triples, five home runs, 30 walks and 23 RBI.
- At the dish, Ian Happ is hitting .273/.390/.412 with 14 doubles, four home runs, 37 walks and 21 RBI.
- Patrick Wisdom has a .867 OPS so far this year, as he has hit .224/.314/.553 with six doubles, 14 home runs, 19 walks and 23 RBI. He has also swiped two bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.