Bulls vs. Hornets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Charlotte Hornets (26-51) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (36-40) on Friday, March 31, 2023 at Spectrum Center as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under of 224.5.
Bulls vs. Hornets Odds & Info
- When: Friday, March 31, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: BSSE and NBCS-CHI
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Betting Records & Stats
- Chicago's games this season have featured more combined points than this contest's total of 224.5 points 41 times.
- Chicago's outings this year have an average point total of 225.8, 1.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Bulls are 39-37-0 ATS this season.
- Chicago has been the favorite in 32 games this season and won 18 (56.2%) of those contests.
- Chicago has not entered a game this season with shorter moneyline odds than -500.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bulls have a 83.3% chance to win.
Bulls vs. Hornets Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bulls Insights & Trends
- The Bulls are 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall over their past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Bulls have hit the over six times.
- Chicago has done a better job covering the spread when playing at home (20-18-0) than it has in road affairs (19-19-0).
- The Bulls put up only 4.0 fewer points per game (113.3) than the Hornets give up (117.3).
- Chicago has a 23-7 record against the spread and a 21-9 record overall when scoring more than 117.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Bulls vs. Hornets Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bulls vs. Hornets Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.