Bulls vs. Lakers Injury Report Today - March 29
The Chicago Bulls (36-39) are monitoring two players on the injury report as they ready for a Wednesday, March 29 game against the Los Angeles Lakers (37-38) at United Center, which tips at 8:00 PM ET.
The Bulls dropped their most recent game 124-112 against the Clippers on Monday. Zach LaVine recorded 23 points, five rebounds and three assists for the Bulls.
Chicago Bulls Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Los Angeles Lakers Injury Report Today
Lakers Injuries: D'Angelo Russell: Questionable (Hip), Anthony Davis: Questionable (Foot), Mohamed Bamba: Out (Ankle), LeBron James: Questionable (Foot)
Bulls vs. Lakers Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and SportsNet LA
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Bulls Season Insights
- The Bulls average only 3.3 fewer points per game (113.4) than the Lakers allow (116.7).
- Chicago has put together a 23-9 record in games it scores more than 116.7 points.
- While the Bulls are scoring 113.4 points per game in 2022-23, they have improved that mark over their last 10 games, tallying 115.6 a contest.
- Chicago connects on 2.7 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 10.5 (29th in the league) compared to its opponents' 13.2.
- The Bulls rank 20th in the NBA with 111.7 points scored per 100 possessions, and fifth defensively with 109.8 points conceded per 100 possessions.
Bulls vs. Lakers Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.