Bulls vs. Lakers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: Mar. 29, 2023 at 7:23 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 29, 2023 at 5:23 PM CDT
The Los Angeles Lakers (37-38) take on the Chicago Bulls (36-39) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and SportsNet LA. The matchup has an over/under set at 227.5 points.
Bulls vs. Lakers Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and SportsNet LA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Betting Records & Stats
- Chicago has played 36 games this season that ended with a point total above 227.5 points.
- Chicago has had an average of 225.8 points scored in its games so far this season, 1.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- Chicago is 39-36-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls have been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (41.9%) in those games.
- Chicago has a record of 12-12, a 50% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +125 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Chicago has a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Bulls vs. Lakers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 227.5||% of Games Over 227.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bulls Insights & Trends
- Chicago is 7-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall over its last 10 games.
- The Bulls have gone over the total in five of their last 10 games.
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Chicago has a better winning percentage at home (.541, 20-17-0 record) than away (.500, 19-19-0).
- The Bulls put up just 3.3 fewer points per game (113.4) than the Lakers give up to opponents (116.7).
- When it scores more than 116.7 points, Chicago is 24-8 against the spread and 23-9 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Bulls vs. Lakers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bulls vs. Lakers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.