Alabama vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 matchup features the No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) playing as 7.5-point favorites against the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) on Friday at KFC Yum! Center. The NCAA Tournament contest tips off at 6:30 PM on TBS, with the winner moving on to the South Region bracket final. The over/under is 135.5 in the matchup.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Crimson Tide have put together a 21-12-0 record against the spread.
- Alabama has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite 20 times this season and won all of those games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 77.8% chance of a victory for the Crimson Tide.
- San Diego State's ATS record is 17-15-0 this year.
- The Aztecs have played as an underdog of +260 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Diego State has a 27.8% chance of pulling out a win.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 135.5||% of Games Over 135.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||16||50%||71.9||154.2||63.1||131.3||138.3|
Additional Alabama vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Alabama has a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall over its past 10 contests.
- The Crimson Tide have hit the over in five of their past 10 outings.
- San Diego State is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its past 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Aztecs have not hit the over.
- The Crimson Tide record 82.3 points per game, 19.2 more points than the 63.1 the Aztecs give up.
- When Alabama scores more than 63.1 points, it is 17-9 against the spread and 26-3 overall.
- The Aztecs' 71.9 points per game are only 3.7 more points than the 68.2 the Crimson Tide allow.
- San Diego State has put together an 11-8 ATS record and a 19-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||17-15-0||0-0||13-19-0|
Alabama vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|Alabama||San Diego State|
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.