UIC vs. Florida International Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 18
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 2:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Saturday's game that pits the UIC Flames (18-16) against the Florida International Panthers (12-19) at Clive M. Beck Center has a projected final score of 66-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UIC, who is a small favorite in this matchup. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM on March 18.
The Flames' last contest was a 51-41 loss to New Mexico State on Friday.
UIC vs. Florida International Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
UIC vs. Florida International Score Prediction
- Prediction: UIC 66, Florida International 62
UIC Schedule Analysis
- The Flames' signature victory of the season came against the Drake Bulldogs, a top 50 team (No. 43), according to our computer rankings. The Flames registered the 64-52 home win on February 12.
- Against Quadrant 2 teams, UIC is 1-5 (.167%) -- tied for the 42nd-most losses.
- According to the RPI, the Panthers have eight losses to Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 42nd-most in Division 1.
UIC 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-52 at home over Drake (No. 43) on February 12
- 65-58 at home over Murray State (No. 141) on March 4
- 62-59 over Austin Peay (No. 158) on November 23
- 63-55 over Davidson (No. 176) on November 22
- 52-50 on the road over IUPUI (No. 178) on November 7
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
UIC Performance Insights
- The Flames have a -38 scoring differential, falling short by 1.1 points per game. They're putting up 57.1 points per game, 320th in college basketball, and are allowing 58.2 per outing to rank 37th in college basketball.
- In MVC action, UIC has averaged 1.7 fewer points (55.4) than overall (57.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Flames score 55.2 points per game. On the road, they score 58.6.
- At home, UIC allows 55.6 points per game. On the road, it concedes 60.8.
- The Flames have fared better offensively in their past 10 games, posting 59.5 points per contest, 2.4 more than their season average of 57.1.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.