Bulls vs. Heat Injury Report Today - March 18
Ahead of a matchup with the Miami Heat (38-33), the Chicago Bulls (32-37) are keeping their eye on two players on the injury report. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 18 at United Center.
The Bulls are coming off of a 139-131 OT victory over the Timberwolves in their most recent outing on Friday. DeMar DeRozan scored a team-leading 49 points for the Bulls in the victory.
Chicago Bulls Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Miami Heat Injury Report Today
Heat Injuries: Cody Zeller: Out (Nose), Kyle Lowry: Questionable (Knee), Nikola Jovic: Out (Back)
Bulls vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Bulls Season Insights
- The Bulls put up only 4.0 more points per game (113.6) than the Heat allow their opponents to score (109.6).
- Chicago has put together a 29-17 record in games it scores more than 109.6 points.
- The Bulls have fared better offensively in their last 10 games, compiling 116.3 points per contest, 2.7 more than their season average of 113.6.
- Chicago makes 10.4 three-pointers per game (30th in the league) while shooting 36.4% from beyond the arc (13th in NBA). It is making 2.9 fewer threes than its opponents, who drain 13.3 per game at 35.7%.
- The Bulls' 111.6 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 18th in the NBA, and the 110.0 points they allow per 100 possessions rank seventh in the league.
Bulls vs. Heat Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.