UIC vs. New Mexico State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 2:42 AM CDT
Friday's contest at Clive M. Beck Center has the New Mexico State Aggies (16-16) matching up with the UIC Flames (18-15) at 2:30 PM ET (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a close 60-59 win for New Mexico State, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The Flames are coming off of a 73-57 loss to Northern Iowa in their last game on Friday.
UIC vs. New Mexico State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
UIC vs. New Mexico State Score Prediction
- Prediction: New Mexico State 60, UIC 59
UIC Schedule Analysis
- On February 12 versus the Drake Bulldogs, who rank inside the top 50 (No. 41) in our computer rankings, the Flames secured their best win of the season, a 64-52 victory at home.
UIC 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-52 at home over Drake (No. 41) on February 12
- 65-58 at home over Murray State (No. 141) on March 4
- 62-59 over Austin Peay (No. 158) on November 23
- 63-55 over Davidson (No. 176) on November 22
- 52-50 on the road over IUPUI (No. 181) on November 7
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
UIC Performance Insights
- The Flames put up 57.5 points per game (316th in college basketball) while allowing 58.4 per outing (42nd in college basketball). They have a -28 scoring differential.
- UIC has averaged 2.1 fewer points in MVC action (55.4) than overall (57.5).
- At home, the Flames score 55.2 points per game. Away, they average 58.6.
- At home, UIC concedes 55.6 points per game. On the road, it gives up 60.8.
- The Flames are compiling 60.1 points per game in their past 10 games, compared to their season average of 57.5.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.