Northern Illinois vs. Georgia Southern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 2:42 AM CDT
Friday's contest that pits the Georgia Southern Lady Eagles (20-8) versus the Northern Illinois Huskies (16-14) at Clive M. Beck Center should be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-72 in favor of Georgia Southern. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Huskies' most recent outing was a 75-68 loss to Kent State on Wednesday.
Northern Illinois vs. Georgia Southern Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Northern Illinois vs. Georgia Southern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia Southern 74, Northern Illinois 72
Northern Illinois Schedule Analysis
- The Huskies' signature win this season came in a 67-66 victory on January 7 over the Toledo Rockets, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 61) in our computer rankings.
- Northern Illinois has tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (four).
Northern Illinois 2022-23 Best Wins
- 67-66 at home over Toledo (No. 61) on January 7
- 86-79 at home over DePaul (No. 66) on November 12
- 85-81 on the road over Bowling Green (No. 67) on February 15
- 84-77 at home over Ball State (No. 72) on February 18
- 67-64 over Richmond (No. 85) on November 27
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Northern Illinois Performance Insights
- The Huskies put up 70.7 points per game (75th in college basketball) while allowing 70.6 per outing (317th in college basketball). They have a +2 scoring differential.
- In 2022-23, Northern Illinois has averaged 70.4 points per game in MAC play, and 70.7 overall.
- The Huskies are putting up more points at home (73.9 per game) than away (68.3).
- In 2022-23 Northern Illinois is giving up 3.9 fewer points per game at home (68.6) than on the road (72.5).
- Over their last 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 75.0 points per game, 4.3 more than their season average (70.7).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.