Marquette vs. Vermont: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 2 Marquette Golden Eagles (28-6) and the No. 15 Vermont Catamounts (23-10) will meet on Friday to compete for a spot in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. Marquette is favored by 10.5 points in the opening round matchup, which tips off at 2:45 PM on CBS. Here are the insights you need when filling out your bracket for this 2-15 matchup. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.5.
Marquette vs. Vermont Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 2:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Nationwide Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Marquette vs Vermont Betting Records & Stats
- The Golden Eagles are 19-11-0 ATS this season.
- Marquette has been at least a -650 moneyline favorite six times this season and won all of those games.
- The implied probability of a win from the Golden Eagles, based on the moneyline, is 86.7%.
- Vermont has gone 17-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Catamounts have yet to play a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +450.
- Vermont has an implied victory probability of 18.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Marquette vs. Vermont Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 142.5||% of Games Over 142.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Marquette vs Vermont Insights & Trends
- Marquette has gone 9-1 over its past 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread during that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Golden Eagles have gone over the total four times.
- Vermont is 7-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Five of the Catamounts' last 10 games have hit the over.
- The 79.9 points per game the Golden Eagles average are 13.3 more points than the Catamounts allow (66.6).
- Marquette has a 16-9 record against the spread and a 24-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- The Catamounts put up an average of 73 points per game, just 2.4 more points than the 70.6 the Golden Eagles allow to opponents.
- Vermont has put together a 10-4 ATS record and a 16-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Marquette vs. Vermont Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Marquette vs. Vermont Home/Away Splits
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||7-3-0|
|8-2-0||Away ATS Record||9-5-0|
|83.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||80|
|79.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|11-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-6-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.