Illinois State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the Illinois State Redbirds (24-8) are not contenders to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Illinois State with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Redbirds NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +50000 (Bet $100 to win $50000)
Think the Redbirds have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Illinois State Team Stats
- In one-possession games, the Redbirds are 1-0. They also are undefeated in games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
- Illinois State is 100th in college basketball with 69.3 points per game this season. At the other end, it ranks 121st with 62.4 points allowed per contest.
Illinois State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-4 | Q2 Record: 2-3 | Q3 Record: 8-1 | Q4 Record: 11-0
- Illinois State has two wins over Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 48th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Illinois State is 8-1 (.889%) -- tied for the 23rd-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.