Illinois Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Illinois Fighting Illini (20-12) currently rank 26th among all college basketball teams in terms of their odds to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Illinois and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 4:30 PM ET on Thursday, March 16, the Fighting Illini match up with the Arkansas Razorbacks in the First Round. Arkansas is a 1.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 143.5.
Illinois NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||26th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Pre-Tournament||+8000||26th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Pre-New Year||+3000||18th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Preseason||+5000||19th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Illinois Team Stats
- Illinois has a +246 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.7 points per game. It is putting up 74.7 points per game to rank 111th in college basketball and is allowing 67.0 per outing to rank 85th in college basketball.
- Illinois has gone 16-8 when playing as favorites, with two wins (2-4) when listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Fighting Illini are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
- While Illinois has been victorious in just one game when favored by three points or fewer (1-2), it is 15-6 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Illinois Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-9 | Q2 Record: 6-3 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- Illinois has four Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 34th-most in the nation. But it also has nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 31st-most.
- Illinois has six wins versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 18th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Illinois Players
- Coleman Hawkins leads the Fighting Illini in assists and rebounds. He averages 3.0 assists and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Terrence Shannon Jr. paces Illinois with 17.1 points per game.
- Matthew Mayer connects on 2.1 threes per game to lead the Fighting Illini.
- Shannon leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Mayer collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Illinois.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.