Healthy Bites: Whipped Pumpkin Delight
PEORIA (25News Now) -Enjoy a fall favorite whipped up into a light sweet treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 - 15 ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 – 1 ounce sugar free, fat-free butterscotch instant pudding mix (unprepared)
- 1 – 8 ounce tub light whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer and mix pumpkin and pudding mix (unprepared) on low until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix on low with hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Serve as a dip with graham crackers or apples.
- Use as layers between vanilla wafers and chopped apples in a trifle dish. Sprinkle dark chocolate chips on top.
Per ¼ cup serving
Total Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrate: 11g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 1g
Includes 0g Added Sugars
Copyright 2023 WEEK. All rights reserved.