No one injured after house fire caused by eletrical issue

Peoria Fire Department
Peoria Fire Department(WEEK)
Published: Nov. 24, 2022 at 3:12 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

PEORIA (25 News Now) - No one was injured and pets were moved to a safe area inside a home after a fire caused by an unintentional electrical issue.

The Peoria Fire Department says multiple pets including a cat, mice and fish were in multiple rooms on the first and second floors of a home in the 1600 block of North Bigelow Street. They were located and moved to a safe area within the home.

Tarps were placed within bedrooms and living areas to salvage personal property after the fire was declared extinguished.

Damage is estimated at $75,000.