Central Illinois Emergency Expo returns July 12
PEORIA (25 News Now) - The Central Illinois Emergency Expo is returning to the Shoppes at Grand Prairie July 12 from 4-7 p.m.
Local emergency response agencies from around Central Illinois will display their emergency equipment in the parking lot between Dick’s Sporting Goods and IL Route 91.
Equipment being featured at the expo include fire engines and apparatuses, medical helicopters, police cruisers, armored vehicles, rescue boats and more.
Families are invited to explore vehicles, talk with professional first responders, and try on gear during this free community event.
The following agencies are scheduled to participate:
- Advanced Medical Transport
- Akron-Princeville Fire Protection District
- American Red Cross – Central Illinois
- Brimfield Community Fire Protection District
- Chillicothe Community Fire Protection District
- Civil Air Patrol
- Dunlap Fire Protection District
- Elmwood Fire Department
- Fon du Lac Park District Police
- Illinois Air National Guard
- Illinois American Water
- Illinois Department of Natural
- Resources/Conservation Police
- Limestone Township Fire Protection District
- Logan-Trivoli Fire Protection District
- MedForce Aeromedical Transport
- OSF Children’s Hospital of Illinois
- OSF Emergency Management
- OSF Life Flight
- Peoria County Emergency Management Agency
- Peoria County Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Peoria County Coroner
- Peoria County ETSB-911
- Peoria County Sheriff’s Office
- Peoria Fire Department
- Peoria Heights Police Department
- Peoria Park District Police
- Peoria Police Department and Explorers
- Salvation Army – Heartland Division
- Tazewell County Emergency Management Agency
- Tazewell County Sheriff’s Office
Copyright 2022 WEEK. All rights reserved.